Header Ads

728x90

Letter For Our Type Of Love



Excerpt: A truthful love letter with a touch of twisted apocalyptic humor at the end. When I couldn't find the right words to say, I wrote the truth instead.  

Usually every year I sit at home and ponder through my life and my love. I look at where it’s going, why I’m sitting there alone and when things will change. And that day started like any other, got up muscled through the rain and sat hurting. Then we talked more, more than honestly ever have been since I had found you. I realized then and there reading those messages you sent that my life would change somehow someway. That day brought me so much joy in life that for once I looked in the mirror and was shocked to understand something clearly at last I once thought was lost.
As each day passes and I see you increasingly, I realize my love for you grows deeper, richer, and more satisfying, and I hope that continues as time goes by us. Whenever something good happens, you’re now the first to know. That when I fall I can count on you to take me in your arms and tell me everything will be all right.
I know I tell you this all the time, and I will continue to tell you this no matter what, but I am the luckiest woman in the world. I know I can truly say that I am in love with you, someone I want to call my best friend every day. There is no other man in this whole entire world that could even amount to you, my love. I wanted you to know that I love you more than even the best song and most heartfelt words could ever express. I know you’re going to hear this a lot from me because you already have. But it is the truth, and you should always know how much you are appreciated and loved every day your alive because we will never know what tomorrow brings for either of us.
P.S.
If I should get turned into a zombie, please cut off my arms, put a chain or rope or something on me and keep me forever. I know I won’t know you did it, but as morbid as it sounds I think it is the most romantic thing a person could do in an apocalypse.
–END–

Không có nhận xét nào