Header Ads

728x90

That One Last Hug


Excerpt: It was so magical, it was everything anyone could ever wish for, it was kind of hug every soul wishes for, it was love. It was winter but I felt warm, I could hear nothing but just his sound of breathing. 
Standing by the ocean, she closed her eyes and turned the pages of time to stop on a page to feel the extract she hated to love. A similar feeling surrounded her and she could picture every moment of past.
He was standing in front of me, close to the opposite wall. Our hearts were beating fast and we were smiling like anything. I held my skirt tight, I was afraid, nervous but happy. He had a shine in his eyes and then he took a step towards me, so did I. Soon there was no distance between us, he held my hand and looked into my eyes. At that very moment I felt something so peaceful and safe. Soon he wrapped his arms around me and now our hearts were connected, we could feel them beating with the same rhythm. I closed my eyes and for the first time ever, instead of darkness I could see his face, I was happy. It wasn’t my first hug but this was the first time I felt so different and I didn’t want to let it end.
The warmth of his body and how his clothes smelled seemed to be my forever craving things. It was so magical, it was everything anyone could ever wish for, it was kind of hug every soul wishes for, it was love. It was winter but I felt warm, I could hear nothing but just his sound of breathing and feel his heart beat.
And then suddenly, she is obstructed by the voice of people talking nearby. She opens her eyes and all that warmth she felt is gone. She rubs her hands and looks around. The sound of him breathing is gone and all she can hear is tides from the ocean striking the rocks. That feeling doesn’t last long. A tear falls down from her eyes on her hand with a tattoo on it named as Forever. She takes a deep sigh and says to herself, Ah! That one last hug .
Days passed by and she was still searching for him and one pleasant day she found him but with another girl . She questioned herself “Am i that bad?” But now she couldnt get him out of her brain “oh,its such a shame”. Life continued and her struggle with her heart continued too.
–END–

Không có nhận xét nào