Header Ads

728x90

The Words Unsad


Excerpt: Some words are left unsaid in our life , which are too precious for us . We repent it when we loose what we want and feel a guilt for leaving those word unsaid . 
Deep down my heart ,prevails a place ,
Filled with the words which are unsaid.
Their echo can be felt through my eyes,
just you need to be opened with your eyes.
It speaks of the secrets deep engraved ,
which are rushing to be poured out of its place.
But its hard for me to utter them out ,
as it needs the courage which I don’t own.
But still I love them to be alive,
as they keeps me fresh all the while.
Your thoughts in it,make me smile.
and your words spoken make me alive.
They cherish me when I am low,
They supports me always to glow.
The sight of your’s relieves me ,
The voice of your’s heals me.
your presence around has an aura in it,
That makes me go crazy about it.
Seeing you through corner of my eyes ,
Is the best game I have played in my life
.
This hide and seek with eye’s of your’s,
has given me a reason to be your’s.
Though we haven’t exchanged the words,
but our eyes has talked more than us.
It has those emotions deep in it ,
which are hard to expressed by words of it.
Though we have been never so close,
but I feel your presence always with me.
There haven’t a time since we met,
that I am not living with you
.
You are always there with me ,
walking along my shadows with me.
No one have ever seen you beside me,
but you are always there aside me
.
In corner of my heart and mind is a place,
where you live with your thoughts engraved.
You asked me what I felt for you?
but the truth is I live for you.
You asked me If I like you?
But the truth is I love you.
You asked me whether I wanna be with you?
But the truth is I am never away from you.
You asked me the facts which are far behind .
But the truth is we are one of its kind.
Neither the earth ,neither can the sky,
apart us from each other for a while.
You are meant for me and I for you,
Together we have to make this world a new.
Every breath of mine has your essence in it,
And my mind is filled with your thoughts in it.
Every second of my life has your name engraved.
My life without you is like a hell !!!
–END–

Không có nhận xét nào